This website is the property of Yugen BV.
Phone: +32 485 46 24 24 - contact: Monday to Friday from 09:00AM till 12:00AM and from 13:00PM till 17:00PM
Company number: BTW BE 0721.801.447
The General Conditions are stated here, apply to all products offered for sale on the Yugen Kombucha shop and for all deliveries. Every order implies the general conditions of sale are accepted.
The customer has the right to inform the seller to renounce the purchase, without having to pay a fine and without having to state the reasons, within 7 calendar days following the delivery of the goods or the making of the deal.
Only Belgian Law applies to the General Conditions of Yugen BV.
Working days: all calendar days except Sundays and legal holidays.
Purchase and payment
- The agreement between Yugen and the buyer is realized as soon as the buyer has accepted the conditions made by Yugen and agreed with them. The lack of a traditional signature does not affect the obligatory character of the offer and its acceptation.
- Yugen has the right to refuse an order or to subject it to extra conditions, for instance for huge orders, orders placed by minors, when the order procedures have not been completely executed or when previous orders have caused problems.
- Yugen will always confirm the order by e-mail. If a confirmation e-mail has not been received by the customer, the order is not valid.
- Payment of products bought at Yugen can exclusively be made by available methods of payment.
- The seller remains the owner of the goods until payment has been completed.
- To guarantee safe online payment and the safety of your personal data, transactions are sent over the Internet locked and secured by SSL technology. To execute payment through SSL, no extra software is needed.
- When payment is not made in due time, Yugen has the authority to cancel the agreement immediately or to delay (further) delivery of the goods until full payment has been made.
- The General Conditions and the confirmation e-mails are always stated in the language of the website.
Delivery and time of delivery
- The delivery times stated by Yugen are approximately correct but are not ultimate deadlines. The ultimate delivery time is 30 days after receiving the order, except when payment is made by transfer. In this case the ultimate delivery time is 30 days after receiving the payment.
- As soon as the goods have been delivered at the delivery address, the risk concerning these products is the purchaser’s responsibility.
- For deliveries abroad, the general conditions can be different.
- Yugen delivers in the following countries: Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Deliveries are made exclusively through a courier service unless another way of delivery was agreed upon before the agreement. Contact information of the courier service can be found on the following website: https://www.dpd.com/be/en/sending/dpd-fresh/.
- You will be informed about shipping and delivery costs before your purchase is confirmed. If shipping costs cannot be calculated automatically, this will be mentioned and/or an estimation of the shipping costs will be forwarded.
- We provide information, oral information, price quotes concerning the goods offered and the main characteristics of the goods given as accurately as possible by phone or email. Yugen does not accept responsibility for advice it has provided, printing errors on the website or technical information provided by suppliers or manufacturers.
- For every product, availability is mentioned. Yugen tries to provide correct information, yet it can occur that goods cannot be delivered due to unintentional wrong stock data or due to goods that can’t be delivered by the suppliers. In such a case, Yugen will contact you as soon as possible and offer you a solution.
- The products offered by Yugen comply with legal standards and can be sold online.
- Yugen includes links to other sites on its website which could be interesting or informative to the visitor. These links are of an exclusively informative nature. Yugen is not responsible for the contents of these sites, nor for its use.
Time for reflection and returns (law on buying by mail order)
- The Belgian Bill of Law on Commercial Practice, the Information and Protection of the Customer of April 12, 2010, states that the purchaser has a time for reflection of 14 calendar days for all products bought from Yugen.
- This period starts as soon as you or someone assigned by you has received the goods. During this period, we expect you to handle the goods and the package material carefully. The right to cancel the purchase is not possible when the product and the package material are no longer original, undamaged, and unused.
- When you want to cancel the purchase, you must inform us by phone or by letter within 14 calendar days following the day of delivery of the goods. Cancelling the purchase is not subject to any fines and a reason must not be given. More information about cancelling or returning goods can be found in the returns and cancellations section on our website.
- The goods must be returned undamaged, unused, and unopened (in their original packaging) at the very latest 14 days after delivery. The shipping date is the control date. The goods must always be refrigerated (max 7°C). All documentation, certificates of guarantee and packing materials must be added to the return shipment, as well as the number of your bank account. The purchaser pays the shipping costs of the returned goods. Understamped or unstamped shipments are always refused and will be sent back to the purchaser.
- Yugen returns the complete amount of the purchase, including shipping costs, within 30 days after the goods have been returned. If goods have not been returned in accordance with the conditions of the right to cancel, the amount of the purchase including the shipping costs, will not or not completely be returned. The product, in this case, remains your property. On your demand, the goods can be sent back to you on the condition of payment of the shipping costs.
- Exceptions on the conditions stated here:
- When a product was made or changed especially for you, the right to cancel the purchase within 14 calendar days does not apply.
- Repayment is not possible when a product has been worn or is damaged in any other way (e.g., has not been refrigerated at all times (max 7°C)).
- Goods must be returned to the following address:
- Speldenstraat 1
- 9000 Gent
Conditions of warranty
- Yugen applies the official conditions of warranty as stated by its suppliers. These are different for every brand and will always be mentioned when a purchase is made.
- Dealing with warranty will always be the responsibility of Yugen except for the shipping costs the consumer has made to return the product.
- The customer is obliged to control the goods thoroughly immediately after receiving them. He or she must control whether the goods are conformed to the agreement:
- Have the correct goods been delivered?
- Do the delivered goods comply with the agreed quality specifications, or - if no specifications were made - to the standards that can be expected for normal use of the goods?
- When a clear, manifest fault is found it must be reported to Yugen within 7 working days after delivery.
- A hidden fault must be reported within 2 working days after discovering it, in writing by e-mail. This must happen at the latest 1 months after delivery of the products.
- The costs for returning the goods that do not comply with the description of the offer will be borne by Yugen.
Circumstances beyond our control
- These are all external causes, anticipated or not, and on which Yugen cannot exert any influence, yet which make it impossible for Yugen to meet its commitments.
- Yugen has the right to appeal to ‘Circumstances beyond our control’ if the circumstances that make it impossible to meet its commitments occur after Yugen should have met its commitments.
- In such a situation delivery and other obligations of Yugen are cancelled. If this period is longer than 8 weeks, both parties can undo the agreement, without any obligation of compensation.
- Before settling the bill, you are notified of the price of the goods. All prices are in euro and include VAT, Recupel, Bebat and Reprobel. Shipment costs are mentioned separately.
- Agreeing on a price with the customer does not omit Yugen’s right to raise the price.
- Offers are valid as long as the goods are in stock.
- If a price is risen after the agreement was made, the customer can cancel the agreement, independently from the percentage of the raise.
- A personal offer has a validity of 2 weeks, unless another period has been stated on the offer.
Rights of intellectual ownership
The contents of this website, including branding, logos, drawings, data, names of products, texts, images etc. are protected by intellectual rights and belong to Yugen or third parties who own the rights.
Questions and complaints
- Complaints and disputes must be made within 7 days after delivery. If a complaint is accepted, our liability is limited to exchanging the goods. The liability of the seller is limited to the amount paid for every order.
- Yugen will deal with questions and complaints within the period of 7 calendar days.
- Exclusively Belgian Law applies on all offers and agreements, without giving effect to any principles of law.
- All disagreements originated by offers or deals made by Yugen shall be filed only before the authorized Court of Justice in Ghent, unless an imperative statutory provision indicates another jurisdiction as authorized.
Limitation of the liability
The information on the website has a general character. It has not been adapted to personal or specific circumstances and therefore cannot be considered as personal, professional, or legal advice to the customer.
Yugen makes every possible effort to provide correct, accurate and up-to-date information. In spite of these efforts, inaccuracies can occur in the information provided on the website. If the information is inaccurate or if parts of the information are unavailable on the website, Yugen will do its utmost best to rectify this without delay. However, Yugen cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage caused by the information on this site.
If you find inaccuracies in the information provided by this site, you can contact email@example.com.
The contents of this site, including the links, can be adapted, changed, or completed without previous announcement. Yugen cannot guarantee the good operation of this site and cannot be held responsible for a bad operation, temporary unavailability of the site, or for any damage caused by access to, or use of the website.
Yugen can never be held responsible directly or indirectly for damage caused by the use of this site or other sites, especially as a consequence of links or hyperlinks, including all loss, interruption of work, damage to programs and other computer system data, machinery programs or other items of the user.
The website can contain hyperlinks to sites or pages of third parties or refer to these indirectly. Putting the links to these sites or pages does not imply any approval of their contents.
Yugen clearly states it has got no control over the characteristics of these sites and can never be held responsible for the contents or the characteristics of them, nor for any damage caused by using them.